Legal Notes – Information pursuant to art. 43 Law n.88 / 2009
CROCI SMART SOLUTIONS is a trademark of CROCI S.p.A.
VAT number 01894600129
Registered office: Via S.Alessandro, 8 – 21040 Castronno (VA) – Italy
Registered in the Varese Regional Council with number 17448
Share capital: € 1,000,000.00
Telephone, fax, e-mail
Tel .: (+39) 0332 46.03.01
Fax: (+39) 0332 46.24.39
Name and address of the administrator
CEO: Dario Croci
Via S.Alessandro, 8
21040 Castronno (VA) – Italy
All material on this site, including photographs, images, illustrations and texts, is protected by copyright, trademarks and / or other intellectual property rights.
The site as a whole is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. All rights reserved.
The name and brand CROCI SMART SOLUTIONS is owned by Croci S.p.A .; the brands of the companies of the Group belong to the legitimate owners.
The contents and images of the pages of the website can be freely used even without a specific request or authorization.
Information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 30.06.2003 art. 13. Following the entry into force of the Law, 196/03 laying down provisions for the “Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data”, we provide below the information regarding the use of your personal data already in possession of our Company, as acquired also verbally, directly or through third parties.
1. Methods and purposes of processing. The data will be processed with the support of paper, computer or telematic means in the case of remote contacts with the Customer made through innovative channels, such as Internet Mailing in compliance with the regulations in force concerning:
a) keeping accounts for customers and / or suppliers, filling in personal data;
b) invoicing, credit management;
c) obligations required by law, civil law and tax;
d) the internal exercise of the CROCI SMART SOLUTIONS in carrying out surveys and market research and compilation of statistics.
All the data collected can be communicated, in Italy and abroad, for the purposes specified above to commercial agents, suppliers, customers, couriers and freight forwarders and other commercial intermediaries, Professional Studies, Credit Institutions, Public Administrations, Company insurance, factoring companies, debt collection companies, business consultants and service companies.
2. Nature of data provision and refusal of consent. The provision of data is optional, unless it is made mandatory by specific regulations.
Any refusal of consent implies for the purposes referred to in points a, b, c the impossibility of stipulating the contract and its correct execution, the impossibility of fulfilling legal obligations, including tax obligations; for the purposes sub d) the impossibility for the interested party (the Customer) to take advantage of ever more adequate levels of service.
3. Data retention. The data is stored at our offices. Company in compliance with legal provisions.
4. Rights to the interested party.
Your Company / Company may exercise the right to access data, including the right to know, update, cancel, as well as all other rights provided by the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
5. Owner and responsibility for processing. The owner of the processing of personal data is the company CROCI SMART SOLUTIONS, based in Castronno (VA) Italy. The interested party has the right to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, by writing to CROCI SMART SOLUTIONS – Via S. Alessandro, 8 – 21040 Castronno (VA) or, by calling the number + 39 0332 460301 or by Fax to the number + 39 0332 46243
Cookies are small strings of text exchanged by the site with the user’s browsing browser, when they access the site. These strings, which do not contain any executable code and therefore cannot contain malicious code, are used for different purposes, such as: keeping track of browsing sessions, storing information to improve the navigability of the site or keeping the navigation settings chosen by the user (such as choosing the language) and keeping track of the actions implemented by the users of the site. We inform you that the site can save one or more cookies on your browser, depending on the actions you take on the site. Some of the cookies that can be saved do not come directly from us, but from third parties that save their own cookies through the site. More information about this is available below in this policy.
Pursuant to the general provision of the authority guaranteeing privacy (GU n. 126 of 3 June 2014) there are two types of cookies:
– Technical cookies – Employed for the sole purpose of allowing the transmission of a communication, to complete a service requested by the user or to carry out statistical research;
– Profiling cookies – Employees to record a user’s behavior and preferences shown in order to send advertising messages in line with his profile.
Below are descriptions of all the cookies that the site uses and processes directly.
_csrf-frontend: this cookie allows the site to function correctly.
The site does not use any first-party profiling cookies
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis tool that allows you to collect information about navigation flows that involve the site (such as, for example, the pages visited by users, the time elapsed, the way the site was reached through the engine search and what the user clicked while browsing). This information is collected anonymously and is intended to identify website trends.
How do you disable cookies?
Generally browsers are configured to accept cookies by default. However they allow you to control and disable cookies through their settings. We remind you, however, that disabling navigation cookies or functional cookies can cause the site to malfunction and / or limit the service we offer.
For information on how to manage and delete cookies on your tablet and / or mobile phone, please consult the “Help” section of the browser you use.